Our Congratulations Goes Out To Our Past Esteemed Recipients:
- 2017 – Brenda Faiber – MS, LMFT
- 2016 – Rosario Ortigao, MA, LMHC
- 2015 – Dr. Judith Shell, LMFT
- 2014 – Alicia Homrich, Ph.D., NCC, LPY, LMFT
- 2013 – Regina Morrow, Ed.S., LMHC, LMFT, NCC
- 2012 – Dr. Burt Bertram, LMFT
- 2011 – Russ Hiett, LMFT
- 2010 – Richard Erikson, Ph.D, LMFT
Mel Jacobs D.Min, LMFT
- 2009 – Nancy Witt, M.A., LMHC
- 2008 – Valorie Thomas, Ph.D., LMFT, LMHC
Criteria For the Distinguished Service Award
Award will be presented as often as determined by the CFAMFT Board, which
– each year will consider whether there is a worthy candidate
– award does not have to be presented annually.
Individuals considered for this award have:
- A minimum of ten years of involvement in CFAMFT,
OR a combination of involvement in CFAMFT and FAMFT or AAMFT.
- Professional competence and integrity.
- Demonstrated a commitment to the profession of Marriage and Family Therapy by:
a. Creating and supporting the professional community.
b. Participating in activities that advance the goals of the profession.
c. Speaking out on behalf of the profession (advocacy).
d. Working to make profession viable and visible.
- Contributed to the profession of Marriage and Family Therapy as demonstrated by:
a. Service as a role model to upcoming clinicians, and
b. Significant leadership, mentorship or supervision activities.
- Respect by colleagues.