I have read and understand all statements listed on call for programs proposal. (please check)
Fields with a * are required.
* First Name:
* Last Name:
* Highest Academic Degree:
* Current Title/Position:
City, State, Zip:
* Brief Summary of experience relevant to the topic:
* Upload Presenters CV: (only PDF files)
* Upload Presenter's head shot: (only PDF, GIF, PNG, JPG, and JPEG files)
* Program Title: (max 25 words)
Your title should clearly and accurately describe the focus of your presentation. (If this program is accepted the title cannot be edited once submitted)
* Program Abstract: (150 words or less)
This will appear on the CFAMFT Website
* Learning Objectives: (125 words or less)
Identify three/four learning objectives; Learning objectives should clearly describe what participants are expected to learn; and how participants can apply this knowledge in practice or professional contexts.
* Educational Content/Description (Synopsis of the program): (Maximum 500 words or less)
Briefly describe rationale, content of the program, and how objectives will be met.
* In an effort to remain consistent with our systemic/relational foundation as a marriage and family therapy professional organization, consider how your topic applies to clients’ larger relational systems. Please provide a brief description (1-3 sentences) on how your topic impacts families, relationships or the community.
* Please check ANY/ALL month(s) you are available to present:
PLEASE NOTE: CFAMFT meets the first Thursday of each month from 9:00-10:30 am at the Methodist Church in Winter Park, Fl. Programs are presented from 9:30-10:30am and Continuing Education Credit is offered. There is no presentations and/or meeting the months of July, November, and December.